Sunday 5 August 2012

headphone bag

Katy gave me a bag pattern to try so I used some of the fabric left over from my Marcy Tilton dress.  Tula Pink and lightweight demin.  

It was a bit daunting after I had cut out but once I got started it was fairly straightforward and went together beautifully.

Nick gave me some headphones for my birthday which are brilliant for travelling on the train.  I can't hear a single child or person who decides that it is acceptable to talk on a commuter train before 8am.   I have been worried about the lead getting tangled and them getting damaged in my bag, but this is perfect.  They are an exact fit, along with my ipod bag so will be save when not in use and also secure to put my valuables in with the headphone lead  tangle free.  I made the strap slightly longer so that I can sling it over my shoulder. 

Perfect to fold up small when not in use but I am desperate for some retail therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment