Wednesday 6 February 2013

3 days in Leeds, 3 quilt blocks

I am working away from home so have the joys of the Novotel in Leeds.  Lovely hotel and they gave me an executive room.  I am sure the Lovely, would have been adequate without it.

While I was waiting for room service, I started on the last of the Garden Path blocks for Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt, found an iron and ironing board in the wardrobe and this is the result.

I am really not confident with hand piecing and these were the most challenging so far.

Tonight I have churn dash and lozenges to sew.  Wish I had brought more with me.

 After the big excitement last week of the announcement that James & Katy are engaged to be married, this is (in theory) going to be their wedding quilt.

I think I might have to get more trips away with work!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous blocks, very productive time away, I love the fussy cut feature animals. xx

    ReplyDelete