Sunday 16 February 2014

Poppers

After my practice at putting poppers onto garments, and finding that you can't get them out once they are in, I made another pair of dungarees today.

Nick chose the fabric so it is a grandad favourite.   Close up to show why.

I must admit it is brilliant and as they only take half a metre a bargain too.

I used bright blue poppers on the legs and shoulders although I now think red might have been better.

i just happened to have a white t-shirt that goes underneath.












1 comment:

  1. Poppers? The snaps? If so, I've gotten them out lots of times. That doesn't say much about my placement skills, does it? If you work slowly and carefully around the edge with a small screw driver, they loosen up and come off without damage. Love the overalls and fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete