Monday 22 October 2012

In a lift - Canary Wharf

I have to start by saying that I am not in the habit of photographing myself in lifts but I got in the lift with my phone in my hand, and realised that I hadn't blogged about my new skirt.  So, just to prove that bankers aren't boring, and that there are some people in Canary Wharf not wearing black - here I am.













I love the feel of linen so couldn't resist Echino, Nature. 
This is the fabric as it can't been seen that well in the picture.

Same A+ pattern as the parrot skirt I made last week and so comfortable.  I am thinking about making the next one a tulip skirt but making box pleats in the hem front an back but can't decide on which fabric to use.

Suggestions please from the selection at www.staystitching.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment