Sunday 25 November 2012

Tina Givens Christmas

I felt that I should make some christmas decorations this year, as I refuse to buy more.  After a few days pendering about what would make a perfectv addition, I thought 'cushions'.  This also meant an excuse to visit Pride & Joy and check out the Tina Givens fabric at Staystitching.

I have had my eye on the polar bears for some time so brought home one long quarter of  Polarbear Express - Gold - Starflakes and Glitter - Tina Givens.

Three lovely new Christmassy cushions.


I used the same fabric as the surround for the polar bears to make 2 checker board cushions.  All I have to do now is slipsttitch the openings and go out and by a poinsettia to match.


Happy one month to Christmas day.

3 comments:

  1. They're lovely Janette! I'm in total denial that Christmas is so close, we are completely disorganized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, it's not just me. This might be as close as I get. It needs to be December before I do any more

      Delete
  2. Love your cushions, I had to have a little snuggle with one when visiting the other day :) xx

    ReplyDelete