Sunday 11 November 2012

Vogue 8709


I love Marcy Tilton's patterns and have had Vogue 8709 for some time.  It has her signature huge pockets a lovely full peplum at the back and double collar.







I have some nani iro fabric that I want to use for the peplum but couldn't find any fabric to go with it.  When I visited Pride & Joy on Friday, I found that Staystitching had some lovely fine cotton which I could dye to match.

It tied it a bit too tight so I am going to mix up some more dye and get a fine spray to cover more of the light parts.
Unfortunately, I am back to work tomorrow so it will be next weekend but watch out for the blue handed person next week.





This is Nani Iro - Painting Fuji.  No longer available to buy so rather precious.  I have kept one long quarter for my stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment