Tuesday 15 January 2013

Spoilt for choice

My local fabric shop has Tula Pink Saltwater in stock so I am really having difficulty choosing my next skirt fabric.

I have decided on Submarines and Seaweed in Aqua as the background is a beautiful denim blue.


I can also see it as a beautiful lining for the jacket that I have planned using the Kokka fabric that I have been storing for quite a while and my hand dyed fabric.







The other fabric that is going to be on my shopping list is very fine cord from Kokka

It is incredibly fine and soft so will drape beautifully.  Here it is you can zoom over the picture to see the detail.  It is grey with a lovely hint of lilac.








2 comments:

  1. Both are very pretty! I want some now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I may come away with a couple more too. The skirt pattern I use only takes 1.25m so real bargain to boost my wardrobe

      Delete